Most men believe that changing products and taking another routine of skin-care regimen according to weather are more into women’s nature. You are absolutely wrong!
Since men have typically larger pores on skin, thus they are more prone to break-outs and acne. They are not used to any absorbent powder to remove excess oils like women do. And since men spend more time in the humid temperatures of summer, they are more likely to have problems on skin.
What’s the deal? Christmas is coming and it’s starting to feel humidity in the air. How then can you maintain your masculine appeal during this season? How will you take care of your skin to keep it healthy and glowing so the confidence will stick?
Worry no more. Just tweak a few changes in your mundane routine and follow these 7 easy steps to have an effective summer skin care routine.
1. Wash your face for at least 2 times a day
– Cleaning the face twice a day with a good quality cleanser specifically made for men can clean and remove excess oil. Using clarifying cleansers can also help since it helps to reach deep-seated dirt inside the pores. Cleansers with Vitamin A, C and E are effective since it prevent ingrown hairs and keep the skin healthy and glowing.
2. Use a Toner
– By nature, men’s skin is tougher and thicker than a woman’s skin. You can use daily astringent or Glycolic Acid ( GA ) since it helps the pores to be cleaned throughout the day. By use of this, it can restore men’s skin water balance and can help prepare the skin to the risk of having unwanted hairs right after shaving.
– This process sounds that it may cause the skin to be thinner but regular exfoliation every after 3 days or visiting a salon for professional exfoliation weekly can actually help the skin to remove dead skin cells that can build during summer season. By removing dead skin cells, you will be able to achieve a younger, fresher looking skin.
– Bear in mind that you should only use lightweight moisturiser preferably moisturisers which are 100% made of organic ingredients as some moisturisers can ruin your skin with such high-active chemical ingredients. Bu using the right moisturiser, it will help your skin wrinkle-free and can prevent fine lines as it restore the moisture balance of the skin especially after exfoliation.
5. Don’t over-shave And don’t shave too hard
– Try to avoid doing a daily shave during summers as it may irritate the topical layer of the skin. Don’t shave to hard as well as it may cause wounded pores and soon may cause zits. It works better when you use shaving cream that will help to soften facial hair so you can do the shaving process gently.
6. Use an aftershave
– When shaving, men’s skin tends to loose moisture and essential oils after a close shave. It is very helpful to use a aftershave product to put back your skin natural oils for an even toned complexion.
7. Always wear sunscreen
– You might’ve heard this everywhere but sun screen can only work if chosen and done properly. Make sure to use sun block half an hour before going outdoors. You can also apply it every two hours since it wears off by its own.
Want to discover more of our skin care tips for men? Visit us here www.christianacuna.com
At Christian Acuña Skincare for men understand that you maybe overwhelmed by the amount of skin-care products out there, you’re not alone. How can you wade through them all when they’re all claiming to be the greatest, the most natural, and the most organic? Here you will find the benefits and reasons why you should use organic skincare.
We would like to connect into a holistic approach to healthy, nourished, hydrated skin; a process of conscious yourself to use organic skin care. So let’s begin at the beginning with true organic skin care. The best way to start is by simplifying. Let’s begin with the following helpful visualisation. Read More
According to an articule at the National Library of Medicine, skin aging is a part of a natural human “aging mosaic” which becomes evident and follows different trajectories in different organs, tissues and cells with time. While the aging signs of internal organs are masked from the ambient “eyes,” the skin provides first obvious marks of the passing time. Read More